Using Airplay 2 with your Pearl connected product
You can use AirPlay on your iPhone, iPad or Mac to stream your favorite music, movies, podcasts and other audio files directly to your The Pearl product.
Cabasse supports audio streaming via AirPlay 2 from any of the devices listed in the Apple Airplay system requirements article.
Note: you can also use AirPlay 1 to stream audio from MacOS to Cabasse, but you may experience latency or audio interruptions.
Using AirPlay on iOS:
On your iPhone or iPad,
- Open the Control Center by sliding your finger down from the top right corner of the screen. If you are using an iPhone 8 or later, you can open Control Center by sliding your finger up from the bottom of the screen.
- Locate the audio card in the top right corner, then tap on the AirPlay icon.
- Select one or more Cabasse products to play the same audio stream on all products using AirPlay.
You can also stream AirPlay audio directly from various iOS applications, such as Apple Music. Simply open the app, tap on the AirPlay icon, and then select a product.
Using AirPlay on MacOS:
You can stream audio from your Mac to any supported Cabasse products. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to System Preferences on your Mac and click Sound.
- In the Output tab, choose a Cabasse product to start using AirPlay.
- If you have it enabled, you can also select a Cabasse product by clicking on the Volume tab in the top right corner of your screen.
The following products are compatible with AirPlay 2:
- The Pearl Akoya
- The Pearl
- The Pearl Sub
- The Pearl Pelegrina
- The Pearl Keshi